is often used for reliable storage of liquids and foodstuffs. Given its great resistance to chemicals, impact and scratching combined with its resistance to moisture and oxygen permeation, polypropylene is one of the most used materials for keeping areas where food and liquid are being used or stored safe from contamination. Therefore it is also used cutting boards and bench tops. Given the high resistance to chemicals, fatigue and impact, polypropylene is often used for cooling towers and storage vessels.
POLYPROPYLENE PLASTIC PROPERTIES
- Very high chemical resistance
- Excellent fatigue resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Higher scratch resistance compared with Polyethylene HDPE
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Food grades